JOKE OF THE YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mother: Son I'm sorry I slept with someone that is not your dad 23 years ago. And that person is your real father.
Son: Mum, what rubbish! How am I to deal with this?
Mother: I am sorry he was my first love and I could not marry him..
'cause we are of different religion. He is on the phone at the moment and wants to speakwith his son for the first time ever.
Son: No i am speaking to no one. My dad is the only father i know and so will that be.
Mother: Please don't be so upset. Just talk to him.
Son: Ok, I will give him a piece of my mind!
Phone: Morning Son, I am Mukesh Ambani. I am your real father.
Son: Maa ki Aaaannkkhhh... Dad! Dad! Dad!!! Thank God! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Thank God!!!!!! Luv u so much Dad!!!! I always knew there was something special about me.. Thank you soooo much mum. You are the best mum in dworld!"
Moral: Na Biwi Na Bachha ; Na Baap Bada Na Bhaiya ; The Whole thing is dat ki bhaiya Sabse Bada Rupaiya..

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post