Famous Quotes about SACHIN:-
- Lara: If Cricket is
a Religion, then
SACHIN is the Only GOD..
- Dhoni: He has scored 16000 Runs.. I’ve Not
Even Faced 16000 Balls..
- Kumble: I’m Fortunate that I’ve to Bowl at him
Only in the Nets..
- Allan Border: It’s Scary.! Where the hell do
We Bowl to Him.?!
- Paul Strang: What we (Zimbabwe) need is
10 Tendulkars..
- Mathew Hayden: I’ve Seen God.. He Bats at Number 4 for India
in Tests
- Lara: If Cricket is
a Religion, then
SACHIN is the Only GOD..
- Dhoni: He has scored 16000 Runs.. I’ve Not
Even Faced 16000 Balls..
- Kumble: I’m Fortunate that I’ve to Bowl at him
Only in the Nets..
- Allan Border: It’s Scary.! Where the hell do
We Bowl to Him.?!
- Paul Strang: What we (Zimbabwe) need is
10 Tendulkars..
- Mathew Hayden: I’ve Seen God.. He Bats at Number 4 for India
in Tests
إرسال تعليق